1) POSEIDON'S BOOTY- (Prize Drop)
1. Prize pool for the Prize Drop campaign is IDR 700 MILLION.
2. There is no minimum bet required to participate of the DIVING FOR DOUGH campaign.
3. To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to take part in any of the stages of the campaign by
clicking “join now” in the pop-up window. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the
participating games during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
4. Any bet placed on the slot/s Gigarise Atlantis, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Jackpot Raiders, Valley of the Gods
2, Lucky Neko, Dwarf Mine, Vault of Fortune, Robin Sherwood Marauders during the campaign period can trigger a
random mystery prize from the prize pool.
5. Each bet can win only 1 random prize reward.
6. Prizes will be awarded throughout the campaign period. A minimum of one of the three most valuable prizes (a “top prize”)
will be awarded during the final period of the campaign, such period being equal to 5% of the overall campaign period (for
example if the campaign period is 100 hours, a minimum of one top prize will be awarded during the final 5 hours).
7. Remaining number of prizes is updated every 60 seconds.
8. Prizes will be credited as cash.
9. Players can win more than 1 random prize reward during the campaign
2) REEF OF REWARDS-(Mission)
1. To complete the mission big prize amount IDR 700 MILLION , all objectives have to be fulfilled accordingly in each game：
• Gigarise: Atlantis - Land 60 wild symbols in base game,
• Valley of the Gods - Activate statues 3 times,
• Multifly! - In base game, reach 3rd dropdown 3 times,
• Hades - Trigger fight feature in Base game 2 times.
2. All players who complete the mission for the first time will be provided with a unique player number.
3. The unique player number will be highlighted for the players on the leaderboard in the game client to follow their position.
Players who are not qualified to leaderboard will not have their position displayed.
4. The number of spins made to complete the mission determines the player’s position on the leaderboard. The player who
completes the mission in the least number of rounds will finish at position 1 and win the 1st prize.
5. If there are two or more players who complete the mission with the same number of rounds, the player completing it first will
have higher position on the leaderboard.
6. Player’s position is refreshed every 60 seconds.
7. Players’ position on the leaderboard can change throughout the mission.
8. Mission progress is automatically restarted when players can no longer improve the score. The best score will always be kept.
9. Mission progress can be restarted manually by the player after 25 spins. Restart button can be found in the game client.
10. Cash prizes from the leaderboard will be credited to the players’ accounts after leaderboard is over. For operators who have
automated payouts implemented, the cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable
funds. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard
is over. For all other operators, prizes will need to be credited as cash (no wagering requirements) manually within 72 working hours.